Article 4 Wages and welfare for dispatched employees
1. The wages for the dispatched employees shall be subject to the Employment Contract Law of the People’s Republic of China and Party A’s relevant provisions. Such wages shall be not lower than the local minimum wage level of Party A.
2. Party B shall not deduct any remuneration paid by Party A to the dispatched employees without cause.
3. The dispatched employees are entitled to enjoy relevant welfare offered by Party B as its contracted employees.
Article 5 Social insurance and occupational injury/death handling of dispatched employees
1. Within the term of the agreement, Party B shall be responsible for effecting a social insurance for each dispatched employee and timely paying all required insurance fees in full. Such insurance fees shall be subject to relevant national and governmental regulations. If Party B fails to timely pay such insurance fees and other payable expenses stipulated by the government due to its own faults, Party B shall assume all consequences.
2. If any dispatched employee suffers any occupational injury or death within the dispatch period, Party B shall immediately inform Party A and send the injured to a hospital for medical treatment. Party B shall be responsible for carrying out the applications for occupational injury evaluation and disability class appraisal as well as the application and receipt of occupational injury insurance compensation; any other expenses stipulated by national policies and/or regulations incurred therefrom shall be assumed by both parties on the basis of negotiations according to relevant national laws and regulations, each party responsible for covering the portion caused by its own faults.
Article 6 Labor protection, labor conditions and occupational hazard prevention
1. Party A shall ensure that it provides the labor conditions and protection required by relevant national labor standards. Both parties shall be jointly responsible for educating the dispatched employees to follow relevant labor safety provisions formulated by the state and Party A.
2. If any dispatched employee suffers any disease, occupational disease or non-occupational injury, Party B shall ensure that such diseased employees can enjoy the medical treatment periods stipulated by the state and corresponding medical insurance compensation. Any consequent expenses stipulated by relevant national policies and regulations shall be subject to relevant national laws and regulations and assumed by Party B.