Article 7 Management provisions relevant to Party B
1. Party B shall manage the Chinese Food Kitchen Department by following the Beijing Yanfeng F&B Service Management Co., Ltd.’s Chinese Food Kitchen Assessment Program for HNA Tangla Hotel Sanya (See Annex 2).
2. The employees dispatched by Party B shall strictly follow Party A’s management rules within the dispatch period. If any of the employees violates any of such rules, Party A shall be entitled to educate and/or penalize him/her according to relevant rules of the hotel. Any serious violator(s) may be sent back to Party B for further punishment.
3. Both parties shall be jointly responsible for educating the dispatched employees and drawing up relevant management and labor rules for them as per laws. The three sides shall perform their own obligations according to the agreement and the labor contract.
4. If any dispatched employee terminates the labor contract in advance within the term of the agreement, then relevant regulations of the Employment Contract Law of the People’s Republic of China shall be followed and Party B shall inform Party A in advance.
5. The head chef dispatched by Party B shall be the person primarily responsible for fire control safety and food safety management, who shall establish and improve various internal safety systems including but not limited to fire prevention and extinguishment systems, night fire control attendance system, food safety, safe operation regulations, measures for fire control of key spots, and sudden fire response plan, and also timely rectify or report any identified potential fire control safety hazard.
Article 8 Settlement criteria, payment time and liability for breach of contract
I. Party A shall pay Party B a management fee on a monthly basis that shall include:
1. The wage, bonus and other welfare for the employees dispatched by Party B;
2. The social insurance premium, legal welfare and other government-mandated expenses paid by Party B for such dispatched employees according to national and regional relevant policies;
3. The service fees, travel expenses and taxes required for implementation of Chinese food kitchen management by Party B.